Neighborhood Parcel is regulatory compliant with the Massachusetts Privacy Law 201 CMR 17.00 Standards for the Protection of Personal Information of the Commonwealth; and the Federal standards: Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). We also comply with the American Recovery & Revitalization Act (ARRA), the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act. Our shredding services help promote public awareness of identity theft and fraud prevention. Destroying personal information is a key step that you must take to prevent becoming victims of identity theft.
Discover our secure and convenient Residential Document Shredding Service, learn about ways to save time and money removing your office old records and files in compliance with HIPAA, SOX, and FACTA. Regain your office space, eliminate the storage fees today!
Are you moving soon? Lighten the load by removing your out-of-date documents with our secure residential shredding service. We are a cost-effective, locally owned and operated a small business that is passionate about protecting the identities of our customers by providing a hassle-free, secure, and confidential residential shredding service. For just a fraction of the cost of the other guys, or investment on personal shredders, we provide a customized plan that will suit all of your business or personal shredding needs.
What to document to shred:
- Your Personal Documents: We recommend that all documents that contain your signature, your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, account numbers, social security number, driver’s license, and medical, legal, tax, and financial information should be shredded.
- Corporate: Supplier and customer information; sales and marketing, executive and corporate information, Human Resources, billing, and tax records.
- Banking: All your financial documentation including bank statements, voided cheques, pre-approved credit applications, stocks, and mortgage documents.
- Stores: Credit cards and bills, statements and receipts, expired warranties, loyalty program information.
- Employment: Job Applications, Pay stubs, work records, job applications, performance appraisals.