Drop-off Shredding Service Location
How To Drop Off Your Old Documents For shredding service in Boston MA, Cambridge MA, Waltham MA, Lowell MA, Tewksbury MA, Newton MA, Worcester MA. Drop off shredding location details and shredding rates can be found here https://boston.residentialshreddingservices.com/ We specialize in medical, financial and personal document shredding services in the Boston MA and Southern New Hampshire Areas. With a decade of experience in media destruction, we can help you shred your old documents, X-rays and Medical records safely and at the lowest cost! Avoid transportation charges and Mobile shredding, drop off your documents and save up to 80% off your Mobile shredding rates!
Drop-off Shredding Service Features
- Avoid Fuel and transportation charges, this can be up to 30% off your invoice.
- Save your time: Avoid wasting time waiting for shredding truck to show up at your location.
- Avoid the annoying shredding noise and disturbing your neighbors. Most landlords prohibit shredding trucks on their promises due to noise and the mess they leave behind.
- Save Money! This is sweet when you can keep some of your hard-earned cash in your pocket!
- No Minimums, No Contracts, and No Appointments!
- Convenient Drop-Off location.
- 7 Days A week Service (*) Restriction apply.
What happened after you drop-off your old documents at our Tewksbury, MA Location? You cannot be HIPAA compliant and maintain an A+ BBB rating for over a decade if we cannot get this part right! As you may have noticed, we secure your documents in our locked bins under a stringent close circuit security camera systems. From drop-off to final recycling of your material, we offer you an unmatched peace of mind through our unmatched chain of custody. You will be provided with a Custody receipt once your documents are transferred to our location. The shredding is often done at the facility on the same day! Upon job completion, we notarize your certificate of destruction and mail or email it to you right away!
For as low as 89¢ /Lbs, why would you want to waste your time and money on a personal shredder that continues to jam, overheat and raise your blood pressure? Boston MA area residents spend on average $130 to have us shred their documents. An average shredder cost is over $320. So you can clearly see the savings! Unlike Staples, UPS Stores and FedEx Offices, our shredding service is conducted the same day, backed by the most rigorous Chain Of Custody in the Industry and is also cheaper!