If you are like me and have been relying on your office personal shredder to destroy your old records and protect your identity, then you must know how time absorbing this task can be. In addition to the noise and the constant blood boiling paper jams! So when I heard that there are commercial companies in my Boston MA neighborhood, I was relieved! Now, I can pay a professional company to destroy my old files and computer media for a fraction of the cost of the personal shredder. Better yet, I don’t have to waste my Saturday afternoons in front of the shredder.
Here are 3 Things That My Personal Shredder Won’t Do:
- Validate HIPAA Compliance: Unless you use a third party to shred your old documents and get valid Certificate of destruction, a personal shredder will not provide you with proof of destruction. This can prove to be costly in case of audit or data breach investigation. HIPAA fines usually start at $4,000 per violation.
- Cost Savings: You may think that you are saving money by buying a cheap office shredder at the local office supply store; but when you add up the wasted time and labor cost, you will soon realize that hiring a shredding company is the better option. With rates from 89¢ / Lbs, No Minimums, and No contracts, you can not go wrong!
- Time Savings: Personal shredders that promise to shred up to 50 pages per feed can be very deceiving because you will soon find out that you are lucky to get away with 20-page feed at a time. If you decide to test the shredder, you will soon find out that the motor overheats fast and that the paper jams will slow you down. These units are designed for light use and for shred as you go models.
So why waste your time with a personal shredder when you can get professional grade shredding service that is HIPAA and MA Privacy Law complaint and for a fraction of the cost of the shredder. Using Neighborhood Parcel Shredding service is proven to be a lifesaver and here is why:
Shredding Service Features
- Neighborhood Parcel is locally owned and operated since 2007.
- Proud A+ Rating With the Boston BBB.
- AAA Rating with the Boston North Business Association.
- A+ Certified Shredding plant that meets and exceeds HIPAA and Federal Privacy law requirements.
- Lowest Document Shredding rates in the area.
- Strongest Chain Of Custody in the industry.
- 100% Recycling of all shredded material.
- We haul cardboard boxes are thoroughly clean out your storage spaces.
- Seven Days A Week Operations.
- After Hours and Evening Services.
- No Hidden Fees.
- Bonded & Insured.
I love it when a business does what they say they will do. In this case, I was at my work looking at mountains of files that were taking too much of my valuable storage space. I did not wan to spend my time in front of the office shredder. I knew there must be a better way. So I called around. I hired Cintas but they never showed up as they promised. I called this company next and they were outstanding from start to finish. The driver was very friendly and loaded all my documents into the bin and hauled it away. The invoice was exactly what I was told.
I am happy to give them the 5-star review they earned. Thank you George for the making my life easier. I am sure I will be calling you again for my storage space in Beverly.
Dominic. W Woburn MA